Open Year Round for Self Guided Tours. Map's are available in the courtyard or in the office.
Available all year: Private Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Team Building Retreats, Kitchen Rentals, Community Meetings.
Step back for a moment and wander through the old town taking the time to reminisce or bring your walking shoes and enjoy the extensive network of trails. The visitor's area patio is open, bring a lunch or enjoy the cuisine in our Cookhouse Cafe. All are welcome Enjoy your visit.
SEPTEMBER 2017 HOURS
- PARK GATES are OPEN 10-dusk
- Visitors Center: Wednesday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- General Store: Wednesday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Coffee Bar: Wednesday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Cookhouse Cafe: Friday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Old Town: Wednesday - Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Administration Office: Friday - Sunday 12- 4pm
- Train Station (Downtown Port Alberni): Friday to Sunday 9:30 to 11:00am Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday
MILL PARK PRICES:
- Adults: $10.00 *
- Youth: (Ages 11-18) $ 5.00 *
- Child: (Ages 1-11) Free
Note: Park entry fees are included in the train ride for those arriving by train
Park fees are subject to applicable taxes.