Open Year Round for Self Guided Tours. Map's are available in the courtyard or in the office.
Available all year: Private Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Team Building Retreats, Kitchen Rentals, Community Meetings.
Step back for a moment and wander through the old town taking the time to reminisce or bring your walking shoes and enjoy the extensive network of trails. The visitor's area patio is open, bring a lunch or enjoy the cuisine in our Cookhouse Cafe. All are welcome Enjoy your visit.
Winter 2017 HOURS
- PARK GATES are OPEN 10-dusk
- Visitors Center: Open for Private Events Only.
- Coffee Bar and Pop Up Cafe: Open for events only Re-opeing May 2018
- Old Town: Self Guided tours daily
- Administration Office: Monday & Friday 9-5pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday By Appointment only. Saturday and Sunday Closed.
- Train Station (Downtown Port Alberni): Open prior to all train scheduled train trips and during private events only. See "Train Schedule"
MILL PARK PRICES:
- Adults: $ 10.00 *
- Youth: (Ages 11-18) $ 5.00 *
- Child: (Ages 1-10) Free
Note: Park entry fees are included in the train ride for those arriving by train
Park fees are subject to applicable taxes.