Open Year Round for Self Guided Tours. Map's are available in the courtyard or in the office.
Available all year: Private Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Team Building Retreats, Kitchen Rentals, Community Meetings.
Step back for a moment and wander through the old town taking the time to reminisce or bring your walking shoes and enjoy the extensive network of trails. The visitor's area patio is open, bring a lunch and enjoy a picnic in the historic Mclean Mill Park.
SUMMER 2017 HOURS (JUNE 28 - SEPT 5)
- PARK GATES are OPEN 8-8pm
- Visitors Center: Wednesday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- General Store: Wednesday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Cookhouse Cafe: Wednesday to Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Old Town: Wednesday - Sunday 10 - 4pm
- Administration: Monday - Thursday 12- 4pm
- During August the Train Station (Downtown Port Alberni): Thursday to Sunday 9:30 to 11:00am Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
MILL PARK PRICES:
- Adults: $10.00 *
- Youth: (Ages 11-18) $ 5.00 *
- Child: (Ages 1-11) Free
Note: Park entry fees are included in the train ride for those arriving by train
Park fees are subject to applicable taxes.